April 1, 2011

A is for Anxiety: The Blogging From A to Z April Challenge

So, I joined the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge and my first post will be about 'Anxiety".
I am absolutely panicked that I will be unable to keep up with the challenge. My wish is to blog about food and food stuff all day, but I get sidetracked by the minutia that is my life. I get the kiddies ready and I actually start planning meals in my mind that day. Sometimes I will make two different meals. My kids love pot pies in a white creamy sauce. My husband hates white creamy foods, so there is always some weird adjustment. (He had a mayonnaise incident that has scarred him for life).
I start looking for one recipe and two hours later, I am still searching. This is because everything sounds so delicious. Eventually, I will have rewritten that recipe because I know what will work better with my family. Anyways, I am off in search of a banana pudding recipe that I can tinker with.

Here's to getting rid of all that anxiety about being a proper blogger.
Wish me luck.